Tuesday, August 26, 2014

365 Days of Sketches: Number #140

Hi

Recently, I have been busy trying adapt to some transitions, hence the lack of updates. I hope to continue to post more artwork and useful information about arts.

Thank you for following my artwork.

Here's 365 Days of Sketches: Number #140! I felt that personally there is some breakthrough in my painting approach. I can see some improvements in the texture of the skin. Hopefully, I can build on this and continue to improve in other aspect of portraits.

Critiques and comments are welcome.

All Rights Reserved.


Best Regards,
Joshua Tay
Concept Illustrator and Arts Trainer

eMail: joshlabindustries(at)gmail.com
website: www.joshlabindustries.com
e-store: www.society6.com/joshlab
facebook: www.facebook.com/joshlab
twitter: www.twitter.com/joshlab

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons